WWE Financials: WWE Studios Loses $13 Million in 2012
– WWE released their Fourth Quarter and Full Year financials today. Here are the details on WWE Studios, Digital Media and more…
Revenues from our Consumer Products businesses were $87.8 million for the current-year period as compared to $94.9 million in the prior-year period, representing a decrease of 7%.
Revenues from our Digital Media related businesses were $34.5 million as compared to $28.1 million in the prior-year period, representing an increase of 23%.
WWE Studios: During the current year, WWE Studios recognized revenue of $7.9 million as compared to $20.9 million in the prior year, reflecting the timing of releases from our movie portfolio. Film performance improved by $24.0 million over the prior year driven by the $22.2 million reduction of impairment charges in the current year.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Adrianne Curry gives a bird’s eye view of her bra-clad rack
* Kristina Shannon goes without makeup — Hot Or Not?
* Source calls Man of Steel ‘The Best Movie of the Year’
* Electronic Arts rumored to enter exclusivity partnership for new Xbox
* Archer renewed by F/X for fifth season
* The Top 10 Movie/TV First Ladies
* The Top 10 Horror Anthology Shows