WWE Gets Lawsuit By Indy Wrestler Dismissed
– Independent wrestler Brian Jack’s lawsuit against WWE was dismissed today. The judge in the case, William C. Griesbach of Wisconsin, ruled that the lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction, ruling that “Brian Patrick Jack takes nothing.”
The lawsuit was filed a few weeks back, with Jack claiming that he was injured while working in FCW attempting to earn a developmental contract. Jack was said to be close to Santino Marella and FCW owner Steve Keirn, but those friendships went downhill quickly after he claimed that WWE should pay for his injuries even though he wasn’t under contract.
Jack had claimed he was “sent” by WWE to FCW, but this was not the case and he went there of his own accord.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Check Out The New Trailer For Man of Steel
* Kim Kardashian Busts Out In Sexy Lingerie
* AskMen Names Jennifer Lawrence the Most Desirable Woman
* Claudia Galanti’s big bikini boobs
* Erin Heatherton’s tight bikini body
* The Top 8 Capcom Games
* The Top 8 Post-Apocalyptic Films
* The Top 5 Guilty Pleasure Songs of 2012