WWE Hell in a Cell Preliminary Buyrate Revealed
– WWE’s Hell in a Cell drew approximately 200,000 buys. WWE revealed the number as a preliminary estimate in financial figures that were released on Wednesday. The number accounts for all purchases through October 31st and does not include any after (the show was held on October 28th, meaning that there may have been some late buys, particularly international ones that are not yet revealed). The number includes 152,000 domestic purchases and 48,000 international purchases.
The number for the show, which was main evented by CM Punk vs. Ryback, is up from the 2011 Hell in a Cell which did 182,000 buys and down slightly from the 2010 which did 210,000 buys.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Update on why WWE isn’t blurring the WWF Logo on the Attitude Era DVD
* Jake The Snake Roberts admits that he contemplated suicide
* Triple H explains why he cut his hair
* Mick Foley: “I’m not wrestling CM Punk”
* The Top 5 Least Favorite Things in Wrestling