WWE Hires Two New Executives for India Office
- WWE announced on Wednesday that they have hired Mayuri Pitale as Consumer & Promotions Licensing (CPL) Manager and Carl Sequeira as Marketing Manager for the company’s India office. The new hires are credited by the company to WWE’s growth and dedication to expansion in India.
More must-read wrestling news:
* WWE video game partner THQ files for bankruptcy
* WWE announces Royal Rumble fanfest
* Update on the TNA vs. WWE lawsuit
* Details on Ric Flair’s involvement in Raw Monday
* Tommy Dreamer had to go to the hospital after The Shield’s attack on Raw