WWE Looking to Drop ‘Branded’ House Shows
According to pwtorch.com, WWE will be doing away with “Raw” and “Smackdown” branded house shows this year. The news comes from a new survey from the WWE Fan Council. In the survey, WWE asked participants to vote on potential new names for the separate house show tours, which run on a typical non-PPV weekend. Stephanie McMahon noted in an interview earlier this week that the brand split had basically been ended on TV.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra packs her giant breasts into a tight black catsuit
* Jessie J gets leggy in a tight costume
* WWE video game license to go to Take Two?
* Secret character in Star Trek Into Darkness prequel comic (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)
* The Top 10 Worst Horror Films from Good Directors
* The Top 10 Sci-Fi Deaths
* 411′s Top 25 Albums of 2012 (#15 – #11)