WWE Loses Out on Acquiring The G4 Network
According to pwinsider.com, NBC Universal officially announced today that they were taking the G4 Network and would be re-branding it as a Men’s network. They will be teaming with Esquire Magazine, and will be using the Esquire name for the network.
There were talks that WWE was looking into acquiring G4 for the potential WWE Network.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Update on CM Punk after injury scare at weekend house show
* Jim Ross shares Curt Hennig memories in latest blog
* Kenn Doane writes anti-bullying children’s book
* WWE counts down the most unexpected upsets
* The Top 10 World Heavyweight Titles