WWE News: Alex Riley Loses To Tensai Nine Times, Corey Graves Works Live Events, WWE Taping Tomorrow
- WWE will tape Main Event and Smackdown tomorrow night in Jacksonville, Florida.
– NXT wrestler Corey Graves worked this weekend’s WWE Live Events, losing to Brodus Clay. He will be at tonight’s RAW in Atlanta, Georgia.
- WWE ran an angle over the weekend in which Alex Riley lost to Tensai three times in the same segment: once by a dance contest and twice by pinfall.
Riley tweeted: “I just got beat 9 times in 3 days by Lord @WWETensai I can finally say I have accomplished something that no one else in @WWE history has.“
Must-read wrestling news:
* Latest on the Undertaker’s WrestleMania 29 status
* Steve Austin: “Today’s guys can’t call matches in the ring anymore”
* Will Money in the Bank return to WrestleMania this year?
* WWE ranks the Rock’s biggest wins
* The Top 10 Tag Team Titles