WWE News: Big E Langston Comments on RyBlack Jokes, Two More Rumored Hall of Fame Names
- Big E. Langston posted the following to Twitter after fans were calling him RyBlack:
“People, “RyBlack” is unimaginative & dull. On the other hand, “Choc Lesnar” made me audibly laugh.”
He also retweeted a fan’s post calling him “Soulberg.”
– Scott Hall and Jake Roberts are both rumored for the WWE Hall of Fame. Hall and Roberts are currently training with DDP via his DDP Yoga brand, and Page himself may have reached out to WWE to get both men inducted. Neither is confirmed for the Hall (and take it with a big grain of salt), but if it were to happen Roberts would likely to be inducted by himself while Hall would be in as part of the Kliq with Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H and Sean Waltman.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra hides her giant boobs behind her hair
* Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Heidi Klum display their Golden Globes
* New TV spot for Oblivion online
* Grand Theft Auto 5 to be released on the PC?
* The Top 10 Featherweight and Bantamweight Fights of 2012
* The Top 5 Fights of 2012
* 411’s Top 25 Albums of 2012 (#25 – #21)