WWE News: Billy Graham Back In Hospital, JR on Working WrestleMania 29, Shelton Benhamin on WWE Return
- Billy Graham was reportedly back in the hospital yesterday after being released on Tuesday. Graham has been having various health issues, including pneumonia and congestive heart failure. Our best wishes on his recovery. [Credit: Wrestling Observer]
– When asked whether he would be calling any matches at WrestleMania 29, Jim Ross said on Twitter:
– Shelton Benjamin was asked whether he would ever return to WWE on Twitter and replied:
I should hope so. I still got plenty of gas in the tank
– Vince Russo turns fifty-two today.
Must-read wrestling news:
* More On Alberto Del Rio’s babyface turn and reason for winning the World Title
* When will Kurt Angle retire?
* More on WWE’s original plans for Ric Flair and Dolph Ziggler
* Latest on Hulk Hogan sex tape lawsuit
* John Cena reveals whether his feud with The Rock spilled into real life