WWE News: CM Punk Interview, Article on Tribute to the Troops, Nielsen-Twitter Rating to Impact WWE & TNA
– The Associated Press has an article on the Tribute to the Troops event, which you can check out here.
– With Nielsen announcing that they will be working with Twitter for a new way of rating TV shows, expect WWE and TNA to push the use of Twitter in the future. [Credit: Pwinsider.com]
– CM Punk’s episode of the Nerdist podcast is available here.
– From Josh Pietrykowski and Pwinsider.com: A Road To WrestleMania Commercial aired last night for the March 10th in Milwaukee WI. Advertised competitors are: Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and they are advertising Big Show as the World Heavyweight Champion (which makes sense since he is right now). Also mentioned in the commercial, was a hint that this is only the first visit they have booked for WWE in Milwaukee for they year. Usually get a Monday Raw or 2 (or a Raw and Smackdown each year).
More must-read wrestling news:
* Stacy Keibler rocks sexy, low cut top for Divas event
* [VIDEO] Ric Flair returns to Raw
* Ultimate Warrior set For WrestleCon
* Latest on Samoa Joe’s rib injury
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week
* 411’s WWE Raw report