WWE News: CM Punk Talks About His Decision, Vince McMahon Expected For RAW, More
- CM Punk posted on Twitter that he has decided who he will face at WWE Hell in a Cell. He wrote: “I’ve made my choice.Was easier than ya think.If you’ve been paying attention you know too.Tune in tonight to find out!“
- The Wrestling Observer reports that Punk will make his announcement at the 9 pm hour on tonight’s RAW. Vince McMahon is also scheduled for the episode.
- CM Punk also tweeted about John Cena being the honorary team captain of the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium (home of Wrestlemania 29). He wrote: “Here’s what I know: I’m not a football guy. If I was, I wouldn’t allow myself to be honorary anything of a team I didn’t even like. That being said, Tebow thinks there’s a god, and believes he will help him win his insignificant game of football. I’ll be in Knoxville…“
More must-read wrestling news:
* Bobby Eaton hospitalized
* Check out exclusive live pics from TNA Bound for Glory
* How does Paul Heyman get along with Vince McMahon?
* Chris Jericho hints at a new show in his future
* 411′s full TNA Bound For Glory report