WWE News: Damien Sandow Sees Himself as World Champion Material, WWE Scores High on Forbes Social Brand List, and More
– The Charleston Post & Courier’s Mike Mooneyham interviewed WWE’s Damien Sandow who promoted next week’s slate of Raw and Smackdown shows in the Mid-Atlantic territory. Sandow said he envisions himself as a future world champion.
Sandow stated, “The world heavyweight title would simply be a token of my status and a token of my mission which is to better us as a planet.” The publication also interviewed Sandow’s OVW trainer, Tom Prichard who added on Sandow: “He’s talented, but even more so, he’s smart and understands how to do business these days. Stranger things have happened, and there is no reason Damien Sandow couldn’t or shouldn’t be a main-eventer and carry the world or WWE championship one day very soon.”
– The Navy Times has announced that sailors and military families will have access to free tickets for WWE’s Tribute to the Troops TV taping on December 9 at The Scope in Norfolk, Virginia. WWE will also be touring Norfolk from December 6-9.
– Forbes.com has ranked WWE as the #14 Top Social Brand in the world. The WWE is now died with Kraft with a score of 2,265. The list analyzes 35,000 brands, accounts for social interaction through Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and numerous other sources.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Chael Sonnen: “I turned down the first season of The Ultimate Fighter”
* Jennifer Lawrence looking sexy in purple bikini top
* Were Rihanna’s boobs Photoshopped on her new album cover?
* Anne Vyalitsyna shows off her supermodel body in tiny red bikini
* The Top 8 Nine Inch Nails Songs