WWE News: Diva Name Re-Trademarked, Dudley Boyz on WWE.com, New Job Postings
- WWE, who as you will recall has been trying to bring back several former Divas, has filed a new trademark application for Kharma. They let the trademark expire in January; make of that what you will.
- The Dudley Boys have been added to WWE.com’s Alumni section.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Rob Van Dam’s TNA deal expires
* The Rock on playing Roadblock in G.I. Joe: Retaliation
* Is CM Punk injured?
* Hulk Hogan Discusses Bobby Roode’s contract expiration
* More on Monday’s Highlight Reel: Vince disliked the segment before Raw started
* WWE wrestler arrested and charged with second DUI
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Bearer, Cena, Roode, More