WWE News: Divas Visiting Africa, AJ Lee Breaks Personal Squat Record
- WWE Divas Alicia Fox and Natalya will be traveling to Rwanda this week in a visit that is part of WWE’s alliance with United Nations Foundation’s Nothing But Nets campaign. This helps raise awareness and funds to fight malaria in Africa. The Divas will distribute life-saving bed nets and also meet with officials from the UN’s Refugee Agency to learn about the work that’s been done there (Credit: Rajah.com).
– AJ Lee says she squatted 200 lbs. last Friday which is a personal best for Lee who weights 115 pounds. She tweeted:
“I believe the purpose of twitter is 90% to make asinine jokes & 10% to fish for the love and affirmation your parents never gave you.”
“With that said, I am a 115lb chick & I squatted 200lbs today. Personal best. Someone give me a medal dammit. Or a cookie. I’ll take a cookie”
Must-read wrestling news:
* Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter directly address Glenn Beck’s criticism
* Glenn Beck responds to offer to appear on WWE Raw
* Impact Wrestling rating
* The Miz and Maryse get engaged
* More on Jack Swagger’s DUI and pot arrest; could he miss a Smackdown taping?
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report
* The Top 8 WWE Ring Entrance Outfits