WWE News: Dolph Ziggler Heads to Australia, Roman Reigns Tweets About Attacking The Rock, Yoshi Tatsu Teases More TV Time
– The WWE Active feature on the WWE mobile app revealed during RAW that Dolph Ziggler has held the Money in the Bank briefcase for 190 days. The only one to hold the case longer was Edge, who had it for 280 days.
– Ziggler is flying to Sydney, Australia to do promotional work for WWE. He’ll miss tonight’s SmackDown tapings and this week’s live events, but will be back in time for Sunday’s Royal Rumble.
– Yoshi Tatsu teased on Twitter that we will be seeing more of him on WWE TV soon.
– Roman Reigns tweeted the following after the group’s beat down on The Rock last night on Raw…
“Woke up..Worked out..Ate like a King..OWNED @TheRock!! #BelieveInTheShield”
Must-read wrestling news:
* Updated WWE Royal Rumble card
* Second member of 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Class announced
* Promo for next week’s Raw
* 411 Wrestler of the Week
* 411’s WWE Raw report