WWE News: February Raw Pre-Sale, WWE Snubbed in SyFy Anniversary Special
- The pre-sale for WWE’s February Raw taping on February 4th in Atlanta starts tomorrow. The password is ATLANTA.
– SyFy’s two-hour twentieth anniversary special reportedly had no mention of WWE or Smackdown in it. There was only a passing reference when the rebranding of the network from Sci-Fi to SyFy was cover, with TV Guide critic Matt Roush saying (somewhat condescendingly), “it somehow includes wrestling” with short clips of Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger from the original SyFy Smackdown commercials shown.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Check out another new clip from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
* Fitness Magazine reveals the hottest celebrity bodies of 2012
* Check out the new international poster for The Wolverine
* Britney Spears is the top earning female musician of 2012
* Check out a new clip from Django Unchained
* Golden Globe Nominations: Lincoln, Homeland lead the pack