WWE News: Former Referee Writing Autobiography, New Signing
- Former WWE referee Jimmy Korderas is releasing an autobiography, titled The Three Count: My Life in Stripes as a WWE Referee, which covers his experiences working for the company. The synopsis of the book, set for April 1st, is as follows:
Highlighting the triumphs and tragedies Jimmy Korderas experienced, this entertaining biography focuses on his 20-year career as a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) referee. For the first time, Korderas talks about the harrowing experience of being in the ring during Owen Hart’s accident and about the horrific effects of the Chris Benoit tragedy—the most difficult moments of his life in wrestling. The book also includes untold stories from both inside and outside the ring, highlighting the bonds Korderas formed with WWE superstars such as Eddie Guerrero, Edge, John Cena, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Christian, and Chris Jericho. A fun read from a man who, rather than having an ax to grind, wants to inspire wrestling fans and prove that dreams do come true.
- Indy promotion Knokx Pro Entertainment posted to Twitter announcing that Alexander Jones signed a developmental contract with WWE. The Tweet noted that his last match was Saturday.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Simon Cowell seeking Rihanna and Chris Brown for The X Factor?
* SueLyn Medeiros rocks a tiny tight booty-defining dress in St. Tropez
* Megan Fox: “I’ll never get naked for a comedy”
* Check out a new track from Snoop Lion
* The Top 5 Wanted Comic Book TV Adaptations
* The Top 5 Worst Singles of 2012
* 411′s The Ultimate Fighter Finale 16 Report