WWE News: Jim Ross Dismisses Possible WM 29 Triple Threat, WWE Hires New Senior Vice President
- WWE has hired Monty Sarhan as General Counsel and Senior Vice President. WWE Studios head Michael Luisi was previously in the role. Sarhan takes over and will report directly to WWE CEO Vince McMahon. Sarhan’s WWE role will be “overseeing the legal and business affairs of the company and serving as the principal legal advisor to the Chairman, CFO, and management team.” Sarhan will also serve as “Corporate Secretary” to WWE’s Board of Directors. [Credit: wwe.com]
- Jim Ross was asked about the possibility of a three-way WWE Title match involving The Rock, John Cena, and CM Punk at WrestleMania 29. Here is what Ross said…
IMO it’s best for WWE to headline WM29 with one-on-one personal issues. Just (my) take.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Update on the Location For WrestleMania 30
* Details On Finish To Rock vs Punk From Royal Rumble
* Jeff Hardy Discusses His In Ring Style, Who He Likes To Work With, More
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* More Money Issues From The Hart Legacy Debut Event
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Was it the right call for the Rock to win the WWE Title?