WWE News: John Cena T-Shirt Gallery, Bella Twins Launch New Website, More
- WWE.com has a new “Wayback Wednesday” article focusing on John Cena’s WWE T-Shirts throughout its history. The photo gallery can be seen here and has the following description:
“The Cenation leader’s ever-changing tees tell the story of his decade with WWE as he matured from a cocky hip hip-hop head in throwback jerseys to an established, respected locker room leader who proudly donned pink to support breast cancer awareness. Here, WWE Classics chronicles the evolution of John Cena from brash b-boy to confident Cenation leader — one shirt at a time.”
– The Bella Twins have launched a new fitness-based website at BnNHealth.com. The former Divas promoted the website on Twitter, posting:
1st 20 sign ups 4 our challenge will get customized coaching & autographed photos from us! Besos! B&N.
– WWEShop.com is now selling a WWE Sock Monkey here.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Check out a new TV spot for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
* Shane Black says Iron Man 3 will be gritty
* New international poster for G.I. Joe: Retaliation
* Patrick Stewart says he knows nothing about X-Men: Days Of Future Past
* Forrest Griffin injured, out of UFC 155 bout with Phil Davis