WWE News: Matt Striker Comments On Heart Attack Angle, John Cena Helps Another Sick Child
- Matt Striker has commented on the “Paul Heyman fake heart attack” angle from RAW. Striker tweeted: “Watching Paul Heyman makes me feel like I need hand sanitizer.“
Heyman replied: “I think @Matt_Striker’s comment about me is low brow, uncalled for and insensitive. MY FEELINGS ARE HURT!!! cc: @CMPunk“
– John Cena made a surprise appearance at a Florida elementary school and gave a nine-year-old boy with cerebral palsy a new $32,000 custom wheelchair. Cena said: “I’m always excited to appear at events like this, to be there for kids who face obstacles.“
You can find the full story here.
More must-read wrestling news:
* WWE Smackdown taping results (SPOILERS)
* TNA Impact Wrestling taping results (SPOILERS)
* Cody Rhodes injured at Smackdown taping
* Bruno Sammartino open to WWE Hall of Fame induction?
* Alberto Del Rio: “CM Punk is doing a great job”
* Top 5 Favorite Things About Wrestling