WWE News: Mike Tyson Interested In Wrestling for WWE, Natalya Ends Losing Streak, More
- While being interviewed last month about his WWE Hall of Fame induction, Mike Tyson told Power Slam that he would be interested in competing in WWE. Tyson was asked if he still watches wrestling and said, “I don’t watch it as much as I used to—but it’s not the same as it was; they don’t have the same guys. But Triple H is coming back, the WWE is coming back, and I’d like to do whatever I can to be a part of that, to help them in any way I can. I would like to be a wrestler.”
– WWE has a SmackDown taping scheduled for June 19th at the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. Tickets go on sale April 21st.
– Billy Gunn posted to his Twitter account that he was backstage at the SmackDown taping on Tuesday in Orlando and thanked Big Show for inviting him.
– Kaitlyn ended up bloodied during her match with Natalya on this week’s WWE NXT. She posted to Twitter about it, saying:
For the record that was NOT my skin hanging off my face in my match with Nattie on NXT.. I wish I was that hardcore. Had a little accident before the match … As we all know.. Graceful is not my middle name.
– In other Kaitlyn news, her loss to Natalya marked the end of Natalya’s twelve-match losing streak in televised singles bouts. Her last singles victory before NXT was over AJ on Smackdown back on August 5th. Natalya posted about the match on Twitter, saying:
I hope everyone gets a chance to watch my match with Kaitlyn on NXT. She impressed me and I look forward to facing her again.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Brock Lesnar May Have Signed One Of The Most Lucrative Contracts In WWE History
* Rumored Top Matches For WrestleMania 29
* TNA Signs New TV Deal With Spike TV
* Brock Lesnar advertised for Extreme Rules PPV
* Update on Evan Bourne’s injury
* Who will replace Randy Orton in The Marine 3?
* TNA Lethal Lockdown set (Spoilers)