WWE News: Plans For WWE Main Event, WWE Raw DVR Numbers
– The New Year’s Eve edition of WWE RAW had around 430,000 homes watching on DVR, which is 16.3% of the audience. This is the highest DVR viewership percentage for RAW on record. The next week had 304,000 homes (9.1%) watching via DVR.
– While WWE made the call to pull the Intercontinental Cup, there is talk of the WWE Main Event TV show will soon focus around the Intercontinental Title. This would be similar to how RAW focuses on the WWE Title and Smackdown focuses on the World Title.
Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter via rajah.com
Must-read wrestling news:
* The Rock advertised for the night after WrestleMania
* Latest on WrestleMania 30’s location
* WWE’s reaction To TNA Impact going on the road
* 411’s WWE Main Event report
* The Top 10 heels of the week