WWE News: Quarterly Dividend, International House Show Flight Delayed
– CM Punk posted the following to Twitter regarding the WWE crew’s flight from Qatar to Istanbul, Turkey for tomorrow’s house show:
Flight to Istanbul delayed until 3:30am. That’s right. #giglife
— CM Punk (@CMPunk) February 22, 2013
– WWE announced today that the Company’s regular quarterly dividend will be $0.12 per share for all Class A and B shares of common stock. The record date for the dividend will be March 15th, and the payment date will be March 25th.
Must-read wrestling news:
* More on Jack Swagger’s DUI and pot arrest; could he miss a Smackdown taping?
* Was Jack Swagger set to beat Alberto Del Rio at Wrestlemania 29?
* Sunny apologizes to WWE
* WWE invites Glenn Beck to RAW
* Check out the cover for WWE’s latest Mick Foley DVD
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 10 Amateur Wrestlers Turned Pro