WWE News: Randy Orton Doing His Own Stunts, New Miz Interview, Steve Austin Back to Redneck Island, More
- Randy Orton stated on Twitter that he will be doing his own stunts for 12 Rounds: Reloaded.
– Steve Austin is set to begin filming the second season of CMT’s Redneck Island in Mexico next week.
– JBL will be on today’s Opie & Anthony show on Sirius’ ch.206 & XM’s ch.105. The show is repeated at 3 PM and 8 PM EST.
– The Miz recently did an interview with the Times-Record News in Wichita, which you can read here. In the interview he discussed his tough start in WWE, stating the following…
“I tried really hard, It was brutal just having people tell you you’re not going to make it. But that was the fuel … One of the best pieces of advice I’ve ever gotten was from Billy Kidman, who said, ‘Stick with it.'”
– From Randy Brown: A small update on the Bella Twins. The NFL network runs a series called “Top 10″ in which they count down the top 10 items in various categories relating to the NFL. For the shows, they interview current and past NFL players and coaches, sports analysts, broadcasters, and other football people. They also interview a few non-football celebrities each season, such as comedians Lewis Black and the Sklar Brothers. This year, the Bellas were interviewed for the shows. It’s interesting, because when they’re on the screen, they’re referred to as “TV personalities” with no mention of what TV shows they’ve been seen on. There is no mention of them being wrestlers or of the WWE whatsoever, yet they are referred to by their WWE name of the Bella Twins.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Linda and Vince McMahon to pay back creditors from 1976
* John Cena to wrestle within a month?
* 411’s full Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 8 Worst Wrestler Foreheads