WWE News: Randy Orton Injury Update, More on Big E. Langston Being Called Up
- Randy Orton suffered a dislocated shoulder at the Tribute to the Troops tapings. It is said not to be serious, and that he should only miss a week or two.
– WWE made the decision to bring up Big E. Langston within the last week. Langston, who was said to be a top prospect, was successful in wrestling, football and power lifting before heading to WWE developmental. Triple H has a policy where NXT stars are not called up until there is a solid character and storyline in place for them, which means that Langston should be associated with AJ and Ziggler going forward.
Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com via rajah.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Kate Upton shows off her extreme hotness in Vogue Germany
* Coco bends over to show off her big boobs in a bra for Peepshow
* Release date announced for Anchorman: The Legend Continues
* Looking Ahead: 2013’s Horror Films
* The Top 10 Worst Albums of 2012
* The Top 10 Movie/TV Ghosts