WWE News: Royal Rumble PPV Sold Out David Otunga on TruTV, Shawn Michaels Article, More
- The Royal Rumble is now sold out. WWE informed talents last night not to ask for comp tickets for the show because there are none left.
– David Otunga was accidentally busted open over the weekend while wrestling Great Khali.
– David Otunga appeared as a legal analyst in TruTV today. There was no mention of his WWE affiliation during the appearance, just that he had a Harvard law degree.
– The CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh has an article up on Shawn Michaels at this link.
– Curt Hawkins returned to WWE TV last night in the big brawl that ended the show.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Updated WWE Royal Rumble card
* Second member of 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Class announced
* Promo for next week’s Raw
* 411 Wrestler of the Week
* 411’s WWE Raw report