WWE News: Scouting New Talent, More NXT Stars Could Hit The Main Roster
– Over the weekend, WWE’s Gerald Brisco was scouting amateur wrestler Chad Hanke. Hanke is currently a senior at Oregon State, and was ranked #16 nationally going into this season. At this time he is just under 200 pounds but is looking to move up to heavyweight.
– Big E Langston, Bray Wyatt and his brother, Bo Dallas could be in line to be brought up to the main WWE roster. Earlier this week, Bray Wyatt tweeted “2 months #raw,” which maybe a sign that he could be debuting in early 2013.
– It is also rumored that the tag team The Ascension, which is Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron, could be called up soon. They are considered a polished act, and have been developing a move set that uses a lot of double team moves used by some classic 1980’s heel teams.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter via rajah.com
More must-read wrestling news:
* Latest on rumored Mick Foley vs. CM Punk match
* Brad Maddox puts nude video of WWE Divas online?!
* Top 8 Fantasy Survivor Series Teams
* Why was The Miz turned face?