WWE News: Smackdown Social Media Score, Jim Ross Talks About The WWE Hall of Fame
- Last night’s episode of Smackdown earned a 54,125 in social media activity, which is below the fall season average. It was ranked #3 behind Nickelodeon programming and ESPN’s Virginia Tech vs Rutgers bowl game. Credit: Trendrr.
- Jim Ross had a radio interview with Yahoo Sports‘s Sean Penderghast today. He talked about Paul Heyman wrestling Ryback at the Madison Square Garden event, which he said had to be a bucket list item for Heyman (who grew up taking photographs at MSG). He also talked about his own in-ring experience at the venue and the anxiety he had.
The conversation at one point turned to the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame class, when Bruno Sammartino was mentioned. Ross said: “It is certainly up in the air. I have no idea how that will work out. I am hopeful that it will work out, but I do not have any inside knowledge on whether it will or it won’t.“
He only talked WWE for the first 12 minutes before going into the Oklahoma Sooners game in the Cotton Bowl, Adrian Peterson going for the NFL rushing record, the NFL MVP and his predictions for tonight’s UFC 155.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jennifer Aniston shows off her cleavage while out again in a bikini top
* Rita Ora presents her tanned bikini body for your viewing pleasure
* Dana White says Zuffa didn’t buy Strikeforce in order to shut it down
* 411′s Roundtable Preview – UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II
* The Top 8 Worst Albums of 2012
* The 2012 TV List Awards for the Best in Television
* The Top 5 Things in Gaming In 2012