WWE News: Sunny Apologizes To WWE, New T-Shirt Line Launched
- After WWE’s statement that they will no longer pay to send Tammy “Sunny” Sytch to rehab, she wrote them an apology letter.
Sytch took responsibility for her negative comments against the WWE in a recent interview and said that they were made out of anger and frustration and the fact she wasn’t taking her prescribed medication. Instead of accepting her shortcomings, she projected onto WWE. She admitted the real reason they switched her to a different treatment facility was that the first facility recommended it. The second facility was different and comfortable but made her very angry. (Credit: Rajah)
– WWE has launched a new series of “Outside the Ring” t-shirts featuring tongue-in-cheek phrases inspired by WWE performers past and present. The shirts appear to be inspired by Barbershopwindow.com.
This is the second time WWE has had a line like this. The first had shirts with insider terminology (jobber, kayfabe) which quickly went to the clearance section and were never seen again. (Credit: PWInsider)
Must-read news from around the site:
* Draya Michelle displays some cleavage in a revealing dress
* Nicki Minaj shows off her enormous booty in a thong bikini
* Megan Fox joins the cast of Ninja Turtles
* Bryan Singer hints at Peter Dinklage’s character in X-Men: Days of Future Past
* Launch trailer for Crysis 3
* The Top 5 Oscar Hopefuls
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche