WWE News: The Rock’s Status After Wrestlemania, Rey Mysterio’s Return to Television
- The Rock is reportedly expected to be around with the WWE until after Wrestlemania 29. After that he will be filming Hercules. The movie will be filming in Hungary and Croatia. It is not yet known when The Rock will be back after that, but according to reports he is open to working Summerslam this year since it is in Los Angeles. The Rock has also reportedly confirmed he will be working Wrestlemania 30 next year (Credit: F4WOnline via Wrestlezone).
- Rey Mysterio is scheduled to be back on the road with the WWE crew this coming Monday. Mysterio was taken off television to work an injury angle played up by his attacks from Mark Henry ((Credit: Wrestlezone).
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jessie J gets doubled up and busty in a leather bustier
* More of Kate Upton’s super-hot Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
* Peter Dinklage’s X-Men: Days of Future Past role revealed?
* Harrison Ford rumored for Star Wars Episode VII
* The Top 5 Games Featuring Creatures
* The Top 10 Comic Book Movies For 2013
* The Top 8 Relationship Revenge Songs
* 411′s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC on Fuel TV: Barao vs. McDonald