WWE News: Triple H In Charge at Raw, Reaction to Shield and Ryback Promos
– Triple H was in charge of Raw on Monday due to Vince McMahon being overseas visiting the troops in the Middle East. There was said to be a more laid-back environment backstage at Raw and fewer rewrites needed; the feeling is that things will likely be more laid back when Vince eventually hands things off to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon and steps down.
– The company was said to be very satisfied with both Ryback and The Shield’s promos on Raw. The feeling regarding the Shield is that Dean Ambrose is the group’s best talkerand Roman Reigns looked like a star, but that Seth Rollins still needs to improve his mic work.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Update on the TNA vs. WWE lawsuit
* Why has CM Punk kept the WWE Championship for so long?
* Stipulations could be added for Cena vs. Ziggler at TLC PPV
* A new member of Aces and Eights revealed? (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week