WWE News: UFC vs. WWE Ad Rates, Rumble Fan Fest a Success
– While WWE Monday Night Raw does better ratings than the average UFC show on FOX, WWE only gets about 33% of the rate that the UFC can demand from advertisers.
– Last weekend’s Royal Rumble Fan Fest in Phoenix, Arizona was considered a big success by WWE. The event was set up as a test to gauge fan interest, which turned out to be very strong. WWE is now looking into holding Fan Axxess events in the days leading up the Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Survivor Series.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Miranda Kerr takes her sexy bikini body to the beach
* Rihanna gets glammed up and sexy for a photo shoot
* Duncan Jones to direct Warcraft
* When will X-Men: Days of Future Past be set? (SPOILERS)
* Kathleen Kennedy on how she got J.J. Abrams to direct Star Wars: Episode VII
* The Top 10 Dario Argento Films
* The Top 10 Money-Themed Movies