WWE News: Update On CM Punk, Dark Match For Monday’s RAW
– The latest word is that CM Punk will not miss any TV time after his surgery earlier this week. He won’t be wrestling, however, until at least the end of the month.
WWE had Dr. James Andrews tout that CM Punk would be “good to go” and was a “tough character”.
– This Monday’s RAW in Newark, NJ will feature a dark match of John Cena and Sheamus vs Big Show & Dolph Ziggler.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Stacy Keibler gets dirty in her bikini in the Dead Sea
* How is the Royal Rumble doing in sales?
* Updated on The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 29 status
* When will CM Punk be back in the ring?
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week