WWE News: Update on Post WrestleMania Releases, The Rock Works out in Boston
- The Rock was in Boston last week, and was spotted working out at Gold’s Gym several times. He was said to keep a low profile, and was mainly working out his arms and doing squats.
– WWE usually tends to release several talents post WrestleMania, in what has been dubbed the company’s “spring cleaning.” The feeling is that this year, there will be fewer, if any post WrestleMania releases, due to the increase in weekly TV the company now produces.
Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com via rajah.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Hot Pics of 2012: Eva Longoria, Halle Berry, Heidi Montag
* Hot Pics of 2012: Coco, Ciara, Fergie
* New gameplay trailer released for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
* The Top 10 John Carpenter Films
* The Top 10 Creepy Movie Kids