WWE News: Update on The Shield, Possible TLC Match to be Added, Eve Torres Banged Up
- Prior to the CM Punk injury, The Shield was scheduled to work the TLC PPV. While they have been thrust into a main event scenario, the feeling is that they are ready for opportunity and could make a big impact for themselves.
– WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres is reportedly banged up, and will likely be taking time off soon. While she worked the weekend events, her triple threat matches were changed to tag team matches to lighten her workload.
– There is still talk that a Tables Match will be added to TLC.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
More must-read wrestling news:
* Reby Sky gets naked showing off her war wounds on Twitter
* New possible WrestleMania opponent for the Rock discussed
* Why was the AJ/John Cena storyline given a rest on Raw?
* Daniel Bryan: “My dream match is vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania”
* 411’s WWE Main Event report