WWE News: Vince McMahon Staying Low-Key at TV Tapings, WWE Merchandise Sales Update
- Vince McMahon reportedly keeps himself low-key at Raw events, only meeting with producers and other officials; talent generally only encounters him on the way to the curtain. McMahon is also not at about half the Smackdown tapings, as he feels Triple H should be gaining experience running shows. It is said that when HHH is in charge, things are more chaotic because no one is in Vince’s position of putting their foot down and making a decision.
– Merchandise sales within the company are said to be a “haves and have-nots” situation, with a few talents making really good money while all others are not doing too well.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Must-read news from around the site:
* Hugh Jackman in talks for X-Men: Days of Future Past
* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to Shoot in London? (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)
* Check out the final trailer for Django Unchained
* Mark Hamill talks Star Wars: Episode VII
* The Top 10 Movie Siblings