WWE News: Voiceover Video Packages Copied From TNA, Second CM Punk DVD in the Works
– WWE allegedly copied TNA in the narrated video packages on Raw. A WWE employee reportedly showed Vince McMahon one of the segments from Impact and Vince said, “WWE could do it better.”
Eric Bischoff commented about it on Twitter, posting:
Saw #WWE using your backstage camera angles along with the voiceover in the opening video. #EricWins.
– WWE is reportedly planning a second CM Punk DVD following the success of CM Punk – Best in the World. The new one should see release in 2014.
Credit: Wrestling Observer
More must-read wrestling news:
* Hulk Hogan suffers setback in sex tape lawsuit
* Owen Hart being pushed for WWE Hall of Fame
* Will Randy Orton turn heel?
* Chris Jericho, Steve Austin and Lance Storm discuss the heart attack angle from Raw
* Latest on The Miz’s babyface turn
* Top 5 Favorite Things About Wrestling