WWE News: WWE Crew Gets Very Delayed, Jericho Hosting Golden God Awards, More
- Alberto Del Rio mentioned on twitter that 75% of the WWE roster got stuck for 7 hours trying to get out of the San Diego airport after the Smackdown tapings. He blamed US Airways for the issue. [Credit: Pwinsider.com]
– WSYR has a follow up story on Thomas Dotterer, discussing the encouragement he received from pro-wrestling fans as well as responding to the comments CM Punk made on twitter. You can check that out here.
– Chris Jericho will host Revolver Magazine’s “Golden God Awards” show for the fourth consecutive year. Jericho has hosted four out of the last five years the Golden Gods have been held. Triple H is nominated for “Most Metal Athlete.” [Credit: pwtorch.com]
Must-read wrestling news:
* Vince McMahon needs hip surgery
* Latest on TNA’s big announcement for tomorrow (SPOILER)
* Update on the Undertaker’s WrestleMania status (SPOILER)
* More on WWE cancelling the Intercontinental Cup
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Was it the right call for the Rock to win the WWE Title?
* 411’s WWE Main Event report