WWE News: WWE Diva Twitter Accounts Hacked, Yoshi Tatsu Update, More
– The official Twitter accounts of WWE divas Eve Torres and Vickie Guerrero were hacked over the weekend. Vickie tweeted the following about that…
“Account was hacked today. Our #wwe tech guys took care of the situation. Thank you everyone”
– Speaking of Vickie Guerrero, AJ Lee posted the following on Twitter yesterday about Guerrero’s accusations…
“Raw tomorrow. Vickie will apparently have more dirt on me, as well exclusive footage of the 1947 Roswell incident. I want to believe.”
– Yoshi Tatsu has been working at WWE developmental over the past week and has been teaming with NXT star Percey Watson.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Who will announce Raw tomorrow?
* Jack Swagger set for new push
* Latest on Hulk Hogan’s sex tape lawsuit
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Wrestlers
* 411’s TNA Turning Point report