WWE News: WWE Fans Protesting CM Punk’s Exit On Social Media, White House Petition For Daniel Bryan To Main Event WrestleMania, More
UPDATE: The Daniel Bryan petition has been has been taken down, and now links to this message…
Thanks for your interest in We the People, a new tool on WhiteHouse.gov that allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country.
The petition you are trying to access has been removed from the site under our Moderation Policy because it is in violation of our Terms of Participation.
While you can’t sign this petition, there may be other petitions on We the People on a similar issue that you’d like to add your name to. Or, you can create your own petition.
ORIGINAL: – Angry fans are messaging WWE over the exit of CM Punk this week over social media. Fans have hijacked WWE Facebook pages with angry messages about Punk. The WWE and WWE Network pages, as if this morning, have every topic created by the company swamped by pro-Punk fans.
– Meanwhile, almost 100,000 fans have petitioned the White House online for Daniel Bryan to receive a WWE World Heavyweight championship match at Wrestlemania 30. You can find that (or sign it if you think it’ll help) here.
– KENTA, who was at the WWE Performance Center this week, announced he would make an announcement about his career this Monday in Japan.
– International media wasp present at the Performance Center this week, with Triple H giving them a tour of the building.
– WWE Classics on Demand will officially shut down today.
– WWE has added a WWE NXT Taping at Full Sail University on February 27, the day after the NXT Arrival special on the WWE Network. It’s likely that some of the material filmed at the last few tapings will not be used on future episodes due to how far ahead they are on the schedule.
– Gizmodo has an article on the WWE Second Screen Experience, calling it the WWE Network’s “secret weapon”.