WWE News: WWE Looking For New Divas And Wrestlers In Florida, New NXT Head Writer, Last Week’s Tapings Bring In 400 Fans
– Wrestling announcer Shannon Rose wrote on Facebook yesterday that WWE is looking to hire new Divas. Casting calls will take place in Tampa, Orlando and Miami in Florida. WWE is looking for women 18-29 that have a combination of “beauty, sexiness, charisma, athleticism and look great in a bikini”. There was nothing mentioned about wrestling ability.
– WWE will hold another 3-day tryout camp in Florida later this month. Those attending the tryouts will be The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark), Sami Callihan and Ricky Reyes.
– Ryan Ward is the new head writer of WWE NXT, taking over from Dusty Rhodes. Triple H has been hands on with production and the feeling is that the shows run smoothly.
– Last week’s NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University, which featured Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H and others, brought in 400 fans.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Sophie Turner squeezes her luscious booty into tight jeans
* Christina Milian shows off her sexy toned workout body
* Warner Bros. to reboot Gremlins?
* New promo for the return of The Walking Dead
* The Top 5 Best and Worst Wes Craven Films
* The Top 10 Sci-Fi TV Shows