WWE News: WWE Looks At Potential Locations For Wrestlemania 30, Titus O’Neil Gets Auctioned Off
– WWE.com has an article looking at which locations could hold Wrestlemania 30 next year. These include Yankee Stadium (Bronx, New York), Cowboys Stadium (Arlington, Texas), Beijing National Stadium (Beijing, China) and Michigan Stadium (Ann Arbor, Michigan). The Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the rumored location of the event, was not included.
– Titus O’Neil took part in a celebrity charity auction on Friday night in Florida. He was “auctioned off” and a woman won a date with him.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jessie J gets doubled up and busty in a leather bustier
* More of Kate Upton’s super-hot Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
* Peter Dinklage’s X-Men: Days of Future Past role revealed?
* Harrison Ford rumored for Star Wars Episode VII
* The Top 5 Games Featuring Creatures
* The Top 10 Comic Book Movies For 2013
* The Top 8 Relationship Revenge Songs
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC on Fuel TV: Barao vs. McDonald