WWE News: WWE Now Promoting CM Punk’s Appearances, WWE Creative Team Watching Other Wrestling Shows
– WWE.com is promoting a scheduled CM Punk appearance on Talking Dead this Sunday at 11PM on AMC. The show is a live talk show that discusses episodes of the popular The Walking Dead drama series. As previously reported, Punk vented yesterday on Twitter about WWE not promoting it nor his return home to Chicago as Official Grand marshal of the McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade.
– Vince McMahon reportedly was shown a tape of TNA Wrestling’s Impact Wrestling show, and he was informed of the concept of a man narrating video packages. McMahon apparently concluded that the WWE could do the concept even better. It’s also noted that if McMahon watched an opening from Impact, he would be embarrassed that WWE copied an idea from TNA.
Many members of WWE’s creative staff or more likely their assistants are assigned to watch tapes of TNA, Ring of Honor, and WWE’s NXT to file a report on its contents. Other employers who in the same capacity as consultants for the company. Though some creative writers joined WWE with no knowledge of pro wrestling at all, some were prior fans.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Sophie Turner vs. Kim Kardashian: who has the hotter booty?
* Check out three amazing Coco booty pics
* Merle faces off with Glenn in New Walking Dead clip
* Green Day releasing documentary ¡Quatro!
* 411’s Jeffrey Harris interviews Andrei Arlovski