WWE News: WWE’s Fourth Quarter 2012 Report, Wrestlemania 29 Mainstream Coverage
- WWE has announced that their next quarterly earnings report will be on Thursday, February 28. They will report fourth quarter 2012 results, but the release only mentions Q4.
WWE CEO Vince McMahon and other members of management will host the quarterly conference call discussing results at 11 AM ET on February 28. Fourth quarter earnings include PPV buys for Hell in a Cell (October), Survivor Series (November), and TLC (December). (Credit: PW Torch)
– New York sports radio host Mike Francesa talked about Wrestlemania 29 being held outdoors at the MetLife Stadium on his WFAN radio show yesterday. You can listen to it below. It came up during a discussion about the possibility of a Super Bowl being held at the venue.
Must-read news from around the site:
* India Reynolds is scorching hot in her bra and panties for Nuts
* Shawn Ashmore discusses returning for X-Men: Days of Future Past
* New villain teased in Amazing Spider-Man 2 pic
* New Xbox to require constant internet connection, block used games?
* Cover art and tracklist revealed for Justin Timberlake’s new album
* The Top 10 Smartest Sitcoms
* The Top 10 PG-13 Horror Films