WWE News: WWE’s Investment into Tout, The Rock on Hand for WWE’s Monday Big Announcement
- WWE has reportedly invested $5 million into Tout. This gives WWE about a 5.2% stake in the video blog company. While WWE has heavily pushed Tout in 2012, the service hasn’t taken off as much as WWE had initially hoped. There is barely any mention of Tout on WWE programming anymore. The focus is now being put on the WWE app.
- The Rock will be hand on for WWE’s big announcement Monday. This is because The Rock is already committed to working Wrestlemania 30, and the announcement is likely that Wrestlemania will be held at The Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Credit: The Wrestling Observer via Wrestlezone
Must-read news from around the site:
* Barbara Palvin, Behati Prinsloo and Sara Sampaio heat up the beach in bikinis
* Dana White says Nick Diaz no-showed three interviews for UFC 158
* 411 Box Office Report: A Good Day to Die Hard Limps to #1
* Candice Swanepoel’s supermodel hotness shines for Victoria’s Secret
* Check out the first trailer for NBC’s Hannibal
* The Top 10 Comic Book Movies For 2013
* The Top 8 Relationship Revenge Songs
* 411′s UFC on Fuel TV 7 Report