WWE Planning Big Spectacle for Raw This Monday
- WWE is reportedly planning a big spectacle for tomorrow’s Raw show in Lafayette, Lousiana.
Lousiana MMA fighter Guil Guillory posted the following on Facebook: “Okay friends I know this sounds weird but the WWE is coming to Lafayette tomorrow night and they’ve asked me to help them find a Mardi gras float for the TV show tomorrow night. I need a few of them. Let me know if you have a float and can send me pics for them to see. Thanks guys.”
There is also reportedly unverified information that the University of Lafayette’s marching band will be performing with The Rock on the show. Monday’s Raw will be The Rock’s last WWE appearance for two weeks until he returns to television to promote his match at Wrestlemania 29.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Barbara Palvin, Behati Prinsloo and Sara Sampaio heat up the beach in bikinis
* Dana White says Nick Diaz no-showed three interviews for UFC 158
* 411 Box Office Report: A Good Day to Die Hard Limps to #1
* Candice Swanepoel’s supermodel hotness shines for Victoria’s Secret
* Check out the first trailer for NBC’s Hannibal
* The Top 10 Comic Book Movies For 2013
* The Top 8 Relationship Revenge Songs
* 411’s UFC on Fuel TV 7 Report