WWE Received $16.5 Million in Tax Credits From Connecticut
– The New York Times published a list of the top companies that received government incentive programs from 2010 through 2011. The list has WWE at #14 with $16.5 million, divided up over fifteen grants that were considered “corporate income tax credit, rebate or reduction.”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Candice Swanepoel & Rihanna blow kisses together: who’d you rather?
* Sofia Vergara showcases her impressive cleavage in a sexy black dress
* James Badge Dale discusses playing Coldblood in Iron Man 3
* Next-Generation Xbox coming next Thanksgiving?
* The Top 10 Pride Fighters
* 411 Movies Roundtable: The Hobbit, Skyfall, Django Unchained, More