WWE Runs Injury Angle With Top Star at Last Night’s WWE Smackdown Tapings (SPOILERS)
- At last night’s WWE Smackdown tapings, WWE ran an injury angle with Randy Orton where The Shield put him through a table. Following the attack, WWE announced to the live crowd that he may have suffered a concussion, as well as a separated shoulder.
It was reported yesterday that Orton suffered a wrist injury at the Sunday taping of the Tribute to the Troops special, which is why he was kept off of Raw.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Full WWE Smackdown spoilers
* Impact Wrestling taping results (SPOILERS)
* The Rock advertised for WWE Elimination Chamber
* WWE discussing big name for 2013 Hall of Fame
* Former DX member returning to WWE
* The Top 5 Most Important Matches