WWE Signs NCAA All-American Wrestler
– NCAA All-American wrestler Clayton Jack has signed a developmental contract with WWE. Clayton, who is from Oregon State University, has signed a three-year contract and will report to developmental on January 24th. Jack is one of Gerry Brisco’s scoutings and attended a WWE tryout last year.
Jack spot about his signing, saying, “I am just really excited for the opportunity to work with the WWE. As far as goals go, I just want to learn as much as possible. Hopefully if I do well in the three years, maybe I can get an NXT title or move up to the WWE.”
He added, “I wouldn’t mind playing the heel, which is the bad guy. When you first start out you are always kind of the heel and then you work your way into being a face, which is a good guy. As much as I want to say it’s based on my personality, it’s also based on how well I can act.”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Check out the trailer for Man of Steel…in Lego form
* Adrianne Curry gets lesbionic with a sexy friend
* Preview for next week’s episode of Arrow
* Sophie Turner squeezes her luscious booty into tight jeans
* Warner Bros. to reboot Gremlins?
* The Top 5 Best and Worst Wes Craven Films
* The Top 10 Sci-Fi TV Shows