WWE Smackdown Deal With SyFy Expiring Later This Year
– WWE’s Smackdown deal with SyFy is set to expire at the end of September of this year. At this time, there is no word on if the two sides are already negotiating a new deal or not.
WWE Smackdown debuted on SyFy back in October of 2010.
Credit: The Wrestling Observer via wrestlezone.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Hot Pics of 2012: Hilary Duff, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson
* Hot Pics of 2012: Irina Shayk, Jenna Jameson, Jenny McCarthy
* Who’s in the running for Drax the Destroyer in Guardians of the Galaxy?
* Check out the new redband trailer for Evil Dead
* The Top 5 MMA News Stories of 2012
* The Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies of 2013
* 411’s 2012 TV Awards: Best Drama, Best Comedy, Best New Show, More